Associate Assistant Headteacher – Attendance
Permanent, Full time
LDS 4 – 8 £47,706 - £52,659
Pension Scheme (TPS) + Employee Health Assistance Programme
+ Staff Wellbeing benefits
Required: 1st January 2024
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspiring individual to the role of Associate Assistant Headteacher – Attendance. The successful candidate should be well qualified, with the vision and energy to engage and empower young people and colleagues alike.
We are looking for an inspirational leader with:
· A track record of experience in a leadership team or other successful team.
· Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
· Aspirations to progress in their professional career
· The enthusiasm to engage and support students
What we can offer you:
· Senior leadership in a large college on a journey of ongoing and rapid improvement
· State of the art facilities, reprographics room and coloured printers in every hub, fully fitted IT equipment in every classroom and in-house IT team support
· An outstanding opportunity for professional development and career progression
· A college funded Employee Assistance Programme and staff wellbeing
· A supportive, forward thinking and hardworking team who are dedicated to developing the best teaching & learning practice for our students.
· Being part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team
· Excellent opportunities for professional development, affording ideal preparation for headship
Newman Catholic College information
Newman Catholic College is an inclusive 11-16 voluntary aided school located in Oldham, ten minutes from Manchester city centre and the breath-taking Pennines. The school is situated in a modern building with state-of-the-art facilities and enjoys excellent transport links. We are blessed to represent a ‘close-knit’, diverse and talented Catholic community that sees relationships with students and their families as integral to the success of every individual, as well as the belief that there are no limits to a child’s potential, irrespective of background.
· Visit our college website https://www.newmanrc.oldham.sch.uk/
· Check us out on Twitter @NewmanRCCollege
It is essential that you support the college vision of “Dignity and Excellence” by upholding the college's Catholic ethos and the fundamental belief that students must achieve their full learning potential. Visits to the college are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the headteacher’s PA, Mrs Joanne Ward, on 0161 785 3124.
Saint John Henry Newman Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants .
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 9th October 2023
Interviews: Monday 18th October 2023
Please email completed applications to the following email address.