Subject Leader of Drama Maternity Cover
Subject Leader of Drama Maternity Cover ¦ Full time ¦ Required from 6th January 2020 until the return of the present post holder ¦ MPS/UPS + TLR 2b £4326 ¦ Pension Scheme (TPS) + Health benefits + Additional Newman benefitsWe are seeking to appoint a creative, highly motivated and inspiring individual to the role of Subject Leader of Drama to cover a period of maternity leave until the return of the present post holder. The successful candidate should be well qualified, with the vision and energy to engage and empower young people and colleagues alike.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- the necessary experience and confidence to manage a department
- a determination to make a difference
- excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- aspirations to progress in their professional careers
- ability, commitment and enthusiasm to take on extracurricular responsibilities
What we can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity to experience a department leadership role
- Experience of teaching in an Ofsted graded GOOD school (May 2016)
- State of the art facilities, including a committed drama studio, state of the art performance hall with stage and lighting facilities, dance studio, technical support and musical accompaniment.
- An outstanding opportunity for professional development and career progression
- A dedicated staff wellbeing team and college funded Employee Assistance Programme
(Please see the employer of choice booklet for further details).
It is essential that you support the college vision of “Dignity and Excellence” by upholding the college’s Catholic ethos and the fundamental belief that students must achieve their full learning potential.
Blessed John Henry Newman RC College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 18th November 2019
Please email completed applications to the following email address.
Hayley Cassell ¦ Senior HR Administrator ¦ Blessed John Henry Newman RC College ¦ Tel: 0161 785 8858 ext.3201 ¦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form (If you would like a Word Processor version of this document, please email me at email@example.com)