Teacher of Art (0.6, 3 days per week) Maternity Cover
Teacher of Art Maternity Cover (0.6) 3 days per week ¦ MPS/UPS + Pension Scheme (TPS) + Health benefits + Additional Newman benefits ¦ Required to start 6th January 2019 until the return of the present post holderWe are seeking to appoint a creative, highly motivated and inspiring individual to the role of Teacher of Art, on a part time basis, to cover a period of maternity leave until the return of the present post holder. The successful candidate should be well qualified, with the vision and energy to engage and empower young people and colleagues alike.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- a determination to make a difference
- excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- aspirations to progress in their professional careers
- creativity and a clear love of, and passion for art and design
- the enthusiasm to engage and support students
What we can offer you:
- Experience of teaching in an Ofsted graded GOOD school (May 2016)
- State of the art facilities, including a committed art studio
- An outstanding opportunity for professional development and career progression
- A dedicated staff wellbeing team and college funded Employee Assistance Programme
(Please see the employer of choice booklet for further details).
It is essential that you support the college vision of “Dignity and Excellence” by upholding the college’s Catholic ethos and the fundamental belief that students must achieve their full learning potential.
Blessed John Henry Newman RC College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 18th November 2019
Please email completed applications to the following email address.
Hayley Cassell ¦ Senior HR Administrator ¦ Blessed John Henry Newman RC College ¦ Tel: 0161 785 8858 ext.3201 ¦ Email: email@example.com